Additional Fees

I bought my tickets to the National Achievers conference Vegas back in October for an event in November and then they canceled that event a few days before the event and then they moved it out to January. And then what really got me pretty pissed off is that they switched out all of the speakers to c and d and e list speaker which I don't even care to go listen to.

That wasn't why I bought the tickets. Reason why I bought the tickets was because of the speakers that I was going to go spend my valuable time going to see. Then when I just called into the national Achievers customer service line to have them send me my tickets because they actually never even sent my tickets their system wasnt working and they couldn't email my tickets and told me to go to will call ... oh yea, just go it's at will call and somehow I'm just supposed to trust that..

I wouldn't waste your time with this organization. There's a good chance they will schedule and cancel events ...there's a great chance they will put Headliners and then change it last minute...

this is definitely my last time ever trying out the national Achievers conference... boo

Product or Service Mentioned: Success Resources America National Achievers Congress Seminar.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments